Thank you for your interest in employment with Lane Printing & Advertising. Below are the current job opportunities.
To apply online click here or to download an employment application, click here (pdf).
PRINTING / GRAPHICS SALES
LANE PRINTING & ADVERTISING is a Growth oriented Print and Advertising Company south of Boston and is seeking an enthusiastic, business building account manager
- Competitive compensation package – Salary, Commission, Bonus, benefits, Opportunity to grow an account base.
- Sales leads and monthly targeted marketing program.
- Regular rollouts of new services & products.
- In-house/Outside training.
- Exciting team-based environment
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
- Minimum of 2 years successful outside sales experience. (No printing experience required but preferred)
- High Energy & excellent communications skills.
- A passion for customer service.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and good attention to detail.
- Computer experience with contact management & office programs.
- Personal & professional goals.
- Targeted planning of daily-weekly-monthly customer contacts & prospecting strategies.
- Daily sales contacts with customers & prospects by appointment, drop-in, telephone, and mail.
- Cold calling & follow-up to develop prospects.
- Developing accounts through relationship building.
- Producing estimates & quotes, as well as orders.
- Implementing consultative & solution selling strategies.
- Timely reporting of Sales activities & results.
E-mail resume to: email@example.com
Customer Service Representative
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing CSR who enjoys working with the public and being part of a team. Responsibilities include consulting with customers on printing and copying projects at the counter and over the phone, estimating projects, scheduling sales appointments, conducting telemarketing calls. Qualifications:
- Possesses a good personality – loves working with people.
- Enjoys a fast-paced working environment – ability to multi-task.
- A passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Detail-oriented and conscientious.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone skills.
- Good math and computer skills, ability to learn Point of Sale (POS) software for entering orders, estimates, and front counter transactions.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Printing and copy experience preferred. Graphic design, sign and mail experience is a plus.
- Properly greets the customer in person and over the phone.
- Takes complete messages for team members.
- Identifies customer printing and duplicating needs.
- Recommends additional value-added services.
- Enters orders and estimates in POS system.
- Produces copy orders accurately, efficiently, and quickly while maintaining highest quality standards. Enters appropriate job information system
- Handles customer complaints, both in person and on phone.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment.
- As needed, conducts targeted telemarketing campaigns and sets up sales appointments for sales team.
This is an hourly position with potential for additional compensation for successful telemarketing. For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org